Silicone Teething Necklace | "Chloe" Full Gray Stones For Mom
- 100% FOOD GRADE SILICONE: Safe for baby as it is free from BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead, and metals and is FDA-approved. Necklace also comes with a breakaway clap for added safety.
- TEETHING RELIEF: Our necklaces offer relief for your teething baby with our chewy beads that provide soft pressure for baby’s gums. A great alternative to dangerous gels or tablets! You can also put the necklace in the refrigerator when baby is having a hard day.
- FASHIONABLE: Wear something chic while providing entertainment for your baby!
- SENSORY TOOL: The colorful beads are a great sensory tool and help to keep babies focused while nursing.
- EASY CLEAN: Necklaces can be washed with soap and water and are dishwasher safe.
- LENGTH: 24 INCHES
PLEASE NOTE: Do not let babies play with your necklace while you are not wearing it, as it can be a choking hazard.
This item ships out within 1 business day of your purchase. It is shipped with USPS First Class mail, which typically takes 2-4 business days. Once the order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number. If you purchase multiple items, you may receive multiple packages with different tracking numbers because our items ship from different warehouses (please note the shipping times stated on the other items you purchase). Your packages may not all arrive at the exact same time.
And don’t forget…you get free shipping on orders over $50!
Our number one goal is 100% customer satisfaction! At Little Mae's Boutique, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to initiate a return for an item from the date you place your order. To be eligible for a return, your item must be and in the same condition that you received it. You simply need to include the receipt or proof of purchase (this can be an original order number). In the rare case of receiving a defective item, please email us so we can fix the problem.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend